www.ehf.gov.in, ehf.gov.in, health card online apply, AP Health Cards
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to provide comprehensive health care to all Government Employees, Pensioners, and their family members, on cashless basis through an appropriate scheme in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system.
Employees, Teachers, Pensioners and their family members need a laminated Health Card to access the scheme. In order to obtain the health card, enrol for the scheme by submitting an e-form through www.ehf.gov.in website and follow the instructions there. You will receive a Health Card thereafter. The card enables the beneficiary to avail the scheme benefits from the list of Empanelled Hospitals, spread across the State.
The Employee or Pensioner have to submit online application along with the
following required documents. They have to Pay for submission of
application at mee seva centres
Copy of Service Register (SR) (Pages 1 and 2 of Old Service Register or Pages 4 and
5 of New Service Register) in case of Employee
Digital copy of ICAO compliant Photograph of each Beneficiary
Copy of Aadhaar Enrolment Receipt or Aadhaar Card of each Beneficiary
How To Get Health Card?
The Following 5 Steps are involved in getting a Health Card
1. Employees and Pensioners have to apply for health card for self and for the dependent family members. They have to apply online at the official website ehf.gov.in. If they submit online application form successfully, then the submitted application forms will be scrutinised by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust (AHCT) officials.
2. The scrutinised applications will be forwarded to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) in the case of employees and the Sub-Treasury Officers (STO) in the Districts /Assistant Pension Payment Officers (APPO) in Hyderabad in case of pensioners, who will in turn verify the applications and approve or reject in case of discrepancies
3. The approved applications will be sent online, for printing of Health Cards for each individual beneficiary.
4. The printed cards will be delivered to the respective Card Issue Centres (CIC) in the districts as per option given by the applicant. The beneficiaries will be notified through short message service (SMS) on their mobile phone once the permanent card is printed
5. The entire applicant family will thereafter go to the designated CIC, give the
individual beneficiary finger prints as acknowledgement and receive the permanent cards.
STEPS TO ENROLL FOR HEALTH CARD at the official website http://ehf.gov.in
BEFORE LOGIN, BE READY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS:
SELF (Scanned copies) :
Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrollment card.
Pension payment order of pensioner.
Passport size photo (45mm X 35mm ICAO Complaint)
Disability Certificate, If you are disabled
DEPENDENTS (Scanned copies) :
Aadhaar card/Aadhaar enrollment card
Passport size photo (45mm X 35mm ICAO Complaint)
Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
Disability Certificate, If disabled.
NOW LOG IN TO: www.ehf.gov.in
Click on Sign-in (Top right side of the screen)
Your user ID is: your Employee ID( available with your DDO)
Password is also: Your Employee ID(i.e. user ID as above)
After login: change your password
Enter your mobile number
New password will be sent to your mobile as message
After you sign-in: Click on “Registrations” in the left side
Then click on : “Initiate Health Card”
Now click on : Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrollment No as the case may be
Enter Aadhaar No/ Aadhaar Enrollment number
Aadhaar Number is having 12 digits
Aadhaar Enrollment No is having (14 on left side+ 14 on right side and enter without special characters.
Now click on “Retrieve Details”
Application form appears
Enter the details as required
After entering details ‘ Save ‘
Then click on “ Add attachments ”
Before uploading attachments see that their size should be less than 200KB, If not you can
compress the picture through ‘edit option’ in MS Office picture manager (or) MS-Paint, so that
memory size will be below 200 KB
Now add family members by clicking ‘Add Beneficiary ’
Upload photo & Aadhaar Card of family members
Save the enrollment form
View the enrollment form by clicking “Print/View application”
Verify the correctness of the details
Edit the details if required and save again
Now print the Application Form
Sign the printed application and make a scan copy
Now submit the application
Message will be sent to your mobile as:
“Application submitted successfully; Your health card enrollment ID; Your signed application uploading is pending”
Now upload signed application by clicking “add attachment”
Now submit application for approval
Task will be sent to your DDO login
If rejected by your STO/APPO, again you can edit and resubmit for approval from your login.
To Read Health Cards details in Telugu.
for Pensioners Health Cards Instructions With Pictures
for Permanent Health Cards
for Temporary Health Cards
Employees Health Care Fund Scheme is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system under "˜The Andhra Pradesh Integrated medical Attendance Rules, 1972 (APIMA Rules, 1972)". The scheme will provide treatment in Network Hospitals for all the listed therapies.