Telangana Employee Health Scheme
Telangana Employee Health Scheme will provide inpatient treatment for the listed therapies
under all specialties in the empanelled hospitals. Arogyamithra in the empanelled hospital will
guide and facilitate the movement of EHS Patient (Employee/Pensioner/Dependent Family Member) from the time of
registration till the time of discharge. Out Patient treatment for pre-defined long-term (chronic) diseases will be
provided in notified hospitals. *The period from the date of reporting to hospital to 10 days after the
date of discharge from the hospital will likely be treated as part of the
package. The package will include the entire range of investigations, medicines,
implants, consumables, diet, post-operations / post-treatment complications
and follow up care arising from the therapeutic intervention.
Telangana State Government Employees and Pensioners have to register themselves at the official website http://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in to get a Health Card for them and for their dependent family members. However lot of employees have already been registered for this scheme while they were in the unified Andhra Pradesh. Employees have to download their Health Card by logging into the official website.
How to Download Health Card?
Health Card can easily be downloaded from the official website. To download Health Card, the Telangana State Government Employee/Pensioner has to login to the www.ehf.telangana.gov.in website. The following steps should be followed to download health card.
- Sign in to the ehf telangana portal
- Enter Treasury ID as USERNAME if you are an Employee, Enter Pension PPO Number if you are a Pensioner
- Password has already been sent to the registered mobile number of the Employee/Pensioner while registering. If you are unaware of the Password, then you have to click "forgot password" link.
- A fresh password will be sent to the registered mobile number of the Employee/Pensioner.
- Employee/Pensioner has to sign in with the new password
- After login in, you can see the following window.
- Left Side, under registrations tab, you can see "Download Health Card" Option. Users have to click on that. Then Health Card will be downloaded to the system in PDF format. Users have to save the downloaded PDF file and have to laminate that.
Telangana State Government is NOT collecting any subscription fees to avail this scheme. Health services will be provided free of cost to all the state government employees, teachers and Pensioners. Aided teachers will likely be added to the employee health scheme after few days.
*The following standard schedule of Rates are approved for Employee Health Scheme
1. Stay in Semi Private ward Rs.1,200/- per day in non-NABH accredited hospitals and Rs.1,500/- per day in NABH accredited hospitals.
2. Stay in Private ward Rs.1,500/- per day in non-NABH accredited hospitals and Rs.2,000/- per day in NABH accredited hospital.
(NABH=National Accreditation Board for Hospitals)
NOTE: *The above rates/details are prescribed/mentioned in the G.O Ms.No.174, 175 and 176 which have been released by the previous Congress Government in the unified AP. Telangana Govt may release separate G.O regarding employee health scheme package rates. Page will be updated as soon as the G.O if any releases.
To Apply for Telangana Employees Health Scheme
To Download Telangana Health Card