Pensioners Log In Instructions
Pensioners Log In instructions for AP State Govt Pensioners to get Health Cards
Step 1: Register yourself for Aadhaar Card and obtain the Enrolment Number, fill in the 28 digit Enrolment ID in the EHF e-form.
Step 2: Pensioners need Passport Photos of self and family members (not needed for family pensioners) and scanned copy of the Pension Payment Order for submitting their Application.
[Computer illiterate pensioners can approach the STO/APPO concerned directly with the relavent documents]
Step 3:Submit Application
- Login to the web portal www.ehf.gov.in
- Username = P + STO ID + PPO ID. Ex: If STO ID is 230 and PPO ID is 012, then username = p230012. You can obtain your username and password from your STO/APPO or by calling 104 phone number.
- Sign in to the web portal and Submit Application
- Change the Password and enter a new password of your choice after the 1st Login to the portal for security reasons.
- Open the Enrollment Form and Fill Up the following information in the form.
1.Head of the Department
- Submit the Data duly attaching needed Documents.
- Take the Print Out of the filled in Application Form and Sign it
- Upload the Scanned Copy of the Signed Application Form
- Submit the Application Form (After Submission, You cant make any changes)
- Finally you need to give the physical copy of the signed application form to your STO/APPO
- You will receive an sms and email acknowledgement as soon as the application reaches the STO/APPO.
If your STO/APPO rejects your application, you will receive an sms and email notification. Resubmit your application with corrections
Step 4: Receive Card
- You will receive a notification through sms/email when your card is printed and ready for issue
- Approach the Card Issue Centre(CIC) in your district with all your dependents. The CIC locations will be notified by your District Collector
- The card will be issued after taking your biometric fingerprint. The fingerprint will be your acknowledgement of receipt of card.