Employee Log In Instructions
Step 1: Register yourself for Aadhaar Card and obtain the Enrolment Number, fill in the 28 digit Enrolment ID in the EHF e-form.
Step 2: Passport Photos of the Individual and of the Family Members and also 1st two pages of Scanned copies of Service Register (SR)
Step 3: Appllication Submission Process
- Login to website www.ehf.gov.in
- USER ID: For Employees, Treasury Code is the User ID, and for Pensioners PPO Code is the User ID
- Password: Password will be provided by the DDO to the Employees and by the STO/APPO to the Pensioners.
- Pensioners need to Sing Up with the PPO Id and Password, Then submit the application
- Employees and Pensioners need to change the Password after the 1st Login to the portal.
- Open the Enrollment Form and Fill Up the following information in the form.
1.Head of the Department
2.Drawing and Disbursing Office Unit
3.Category of your Post
- Submit the Data duly attaching needed Documents.
- Take the Print Out of the filled in Application Form and Sign it
- Upload the Scanned Copy of the Signed Application Form
- Submit the Application Form (After Submission, You cant make any changes)
- Finally you need to give the physical copy of the signed application form to your DDO
- You will receive an sms and email acknowledgement as soon as the application reaches the DDO.
If your DDO rejects your application, you will receive an sms and email notification. Resubmit your application with corrections
Step 4: Receive Card
- You will receive a notification through sms/email when your card is printed and ready for issue
- Approach the Card Issue Centre(CIC) in your district with all your dependents. The CIC locations will be notified by your District Collector
- The card will be issued after taking your biometric fingerprint. The fingerprint will be your acknowledgement of receipt of card.